Advertisements from May 25, 1917 – Jasper News
Jasper News – May 25, 1917
Advertisement – A Beautiful Present for You From The Jasper News
Advertisement – Fertilizer Combination Brand
Advertisement – The Bank of Jasper
Advertisement – Laboratories, Cleveland, Oh.
Advertisement – E. V. Moore
Advertisement – F. C. Caldwell
Advertisement – Colonial Flour
Advertisement – The Reliable Professional Directory of the City of Jasper, Florida.
Remaining Advertisements from The Jasper News for May 25, 1917
Advertisement – M. Myers
Advertisement – Mill Flourist
Advertisement – Peninsular Metal Co.
Advertisement – Edgar Eyes
Advertisement – Antonios Zembillas
Advertisement – Thos. S. Adams
Advertisement – Stafford Caldwell
Advertisement – K. C. Lee
Advertisement – Hotel Burbridge
Advertisement – united newspaper
Advertisement – Barney Cheshire
Advertisement – By A Jasper Dollar
I AM A DOLLAR. A little ageworn, but still in circulation. I am proud of myself for being in circulation. I am no tomato can dollar – not I. This town is only my adopted home, but I like it and hope to remain permanently. When I came out of the mint I was adopted into a town like this in another state. But, after a time, I was sent off to a big city, many miles away.
Advertisement – Selective Conscription Law
Advertisement – Wolf Lipsitz
Advertisement – H. V. Lane
Advertisement – The Peruna Company
Advertisement – P. F. McCall & Son.
Jasper News, May 25, 1917
A Leader Among the Nations Daily Newspapers And Dixie’s Favorite
Big Cattle Deal.
Clear Away the Waste.
No title – McGhin, Morgan, Jackson
No title – Brennan, Hunter
No title – Smith
No title – Smith
No title – DeGraffenried, Tuten, Bryan
High School Students of the Nation Should Receive Military Training
No title – Tact
The Origin of Carrier Pigeons.
Muscle Soreness Relieved.
Government and Business Must Co-Operate In Upbuilding of American Industry
The Jasper News, interior pages, May 25, 1917
Jasper News – May 25, 1917 – Interior Pages
Frank Clark’s Tariff on Egyptian Cotton.
The People, Not The Newspaper, Lose.
No title – Porter, Taylor
No title – Cathcart, Fletcher, Lewis
No title – Failure
Arrival and Departure of Trains.
For Your Child’s Cough.
No title – Cigars, hair tonic and booze
No title – Guilliams
Don’t Let Your Cough Hang On.
Card of Thanks.
Strayed or Drove From The Genoa Section.
No title – Perfect Love
Duty on Egyption Cotton.
No title – Teachers
No title – Winter Haven cannery
No Title – Caldwell
1) First Baby of the Year
2) Highway to Georgia Will Soon be Open
3) Suwannee River Bridge to be Built
1) Fiddlin’ John Coming
2) Carson Failed to Put in Appearance
3) Elementary Libraries Improved
4) Big Water Carnival is Being Sponsored by Local Business Men
1) Water Exhibition Was Big Success
1) Air Circus At Triangle Station
1) Hail Storm Does Considerable Damage
1) Tybee Island
1) Rev. J. L. Hunter, Pastor Jasper Methodist Church
2) Geologists to Probe Explosions on Farm of John Bradshaw
1) Suwannee River Bridge Open For Travel
1) Air Circus At Jennings
1) Bottles Placed In Alapaha Sink
June 11, 1943
1) Harry T Reid Returns Home
2) J O Burch Accepts Job Of Chief Observer
3) Coastline News Braggs About Canning Units
4) (No title) – Bryan, Lennard, Buckels
5) Recent Marriage of Wide Local Interest – Collier & Casey
6) Mrs Art Bradley Entertains at Suwannee Springs
7) Mrs E C Crouch Entertains Bridge Club
8) Memorial For Williams Held
10) (No title) – Malpas, Perkins, Vann
11) (No title) – Bedenbaugh, McCain
12) Military Burial Held Wednesday for C B Hughes
13) Marvin Boone to Manage “Eagle”
14) Ground Broken For New Telephone Exchange
15) (No title) – Harvey, Freeman
Jasper News – March 17, 1944
1) Democrats Meet Saturday April 11
2) Auxillary Police Being Organized
3) New Postal Rates Effective March 26
4) Modification of Mail For Army Personnel Overseas
5) Harry T Reid Says “Thanks”
6) (No title) – McCall
7) (No title) – Vickers, Black
8) Leonnard Slaughter
9) Square Dances
10) March Rally of WMS
11) Red Cross Drive Meets Halfway Mark
12) Johnson Circle
13)(No Title) – Bamberg
14) Corp R L Peeples
15) Charles Register, Jr of White Springs,, Killed in Action
16) (No Title) – McCall
17) (No Title) – Camp Blanding
18) (No Title) – Chandler
19) (No Title) – Nix
20) (No Title) – Caldwell, Simmons